What is Bushboard's Ready Plumbed Modules™?
Delivered ready to install, each module combines a carefully selected range of sanitaryware and brassware fitted to panels and pre-assembled onto a rigid, galvanised steel frame so on-site labour is kept to a minimum and the finished look is always first class. Optional hinged and lockable access panels locked for security and designed to create quick and easy access to essential services for routine maintenance . Wall hung WCs and back-to-wall WCs are supplied separately for on-site fixing.
- Framing Factory assembled rigid galvanised steel frame. Integral rail for wall hung WCs.
- Flashgaps Supplied oversize for on-site adjustment.
- Panels Factory fitted access panels.
- Panel Docking System Panels complete with docking system for improved panel alignment.
- Plumbing Pre-plumbed and pressure tested where appropriate.
- Fittings Lift-off or optional hinged and lockable panel fittings.
- Tiebacks Threaded rods, lock frame to the building structure.
- Sanitaryware A dedicated range of sanitaryware specifically chosen and tested for Bushboard RPM units.
- Skirting Aluminium skirting, pre-finished in Light Grey or Dark Grey Powder Coat
Why Bushboard's Ready Plumbed Modules™?
Designed to be more cost effective than if you sourced each item separately, Bushboard Washroom’s pre-plumbed systems takes all the inconvenience out of the project meaning 50% less trades people on site saving time and money. The design and finish of the product should be second to none as all items will not leave manufacturing process without a perfect finish.
Complete your project in 3 easy steps follow our images and literature provided.
We supply: Rigid steel frame, access panels, flashgap panels, powdercoated skirting, panel fittings, pre-plumbed sanitaryware, pre-plumbed brassware
Pair with Ready Plumbed Vanity Units
Product Code: RPM_Ducting