Our original healthcare IPS boxed out unit features large access panels with aluminium corner extrusions providing extra protection. The unit can be quickly and simply fitted to the wall using brackets and secured with tie back rods.
Panels are available hinged and lockable to allow wide access points to services behind. Bushboard healthcare boxed out units are available fully pre-plumbed and tested, making them quick and easy to install and totally compliant with HBN 00-10 Part C.
Bushboard healthcare units meet stringent healthcare regulatory demands for an ‘Impervious, smooth, and seamless’ finish.
1. Box unit Factory assembled Solid Grade Laminate (SGL) box is impact resistant and 100% impervious to liquids. Variable depth to accommodate service requirements.
2. Corner extrusions Flush fitted, smooth and easy to clean aluminium corner extrusions for protection of vulnerable edges and seamless joining of panels.
3. Wall fixing bracket Wall fixing brackets secure box unit to wall quickly and easily.
4. Framing Factory assembled galvanised steel frame with integral rail for cisterns and sanitaryware.
5. Panels Two panel options for consideration – SGL and HPL.
6. Panel lock Anti-tamper lock secures directly through the frame for added security.
7. Hinges 90 degree opening top hinge for easy access to services.
8. Panel stay Panel stay locks the panel in place while in operation.
9. Tie Backs Threaded rods adjustable in two planes tie the unit to the wall.
10. Brassware WRAS compliant brassware specifically chosen to meet the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C. Units are tested for leakage in a controlled factory environment prior to delivery, ensuring no disruption on site.
11. Panel-dock system Maintains constant panel alignment during installation and ongoing use.
12. Sanitaryware A dedicated range of sanitaryware carefully selected to meet the requirements of HBN 00-10 Part C.