Healthcare IPS units, healthcare sanitaryware, healthcare regulations… specifying sanitary assemblies for healthcare environments can be a bit of a minefield!
Bushboard’s latest healthcare CPD will help you come to terms with the healthcare sector and how to make informed decisions about what you need to specify where.
This CPD presentation will take the specifier through the following:
- Material options and the appropriate specification of material for healthcare sanitary applications.
- Ready Plumbed Modules and the benefits of specifying RPM in a healthcare environment.
- Sanitary assembly units, the different units available and where to specify each.
- Key considerations when specifying sanitaryware and brassware including patient safety and legionella prevention.
- Mental healthcare and its own specific design requirements.
- Healthcare regulations and our responsibilities, including Health Building Notes (HBN) and Health Technical Memoranda (HTM)
RIBA Core Curriculum Subjects
Designing and Building It: Design, Construction, Technology and Engineering
Specifying Healthcare Sanitary Assemblies is RIBA approved, request your healthcare CPD here and a member of our team will contact you shortly.