Do you specify washrooms? Yes! Then look no further…
Bushboard’s RIBA approved washroom CPD will guide you through everything you need to specify washroom toilet cubicles, ducting and vanity units correctly.
The presentation takes the specifier through the following:
- Appropriate specification options to achieve maximum material life expectancy.
- Toilet cubicle styles including design, aesthetics and functionality.
- Ducting – timber or metal framed.
- Ready Plumbed Modules and the potential benefits of specifying RPM Vanity units and washtroughs.
- Key considerations when specifying sanitaryware and brassware.
- BREEAM advice on gaining credits when specifying sanitaryware, brassware and lockers.
- Building Regulations including Doc M and DDA BIM Models – what to expect from your cubicle manufacturer
RIBA Core Curriculum Subjects
Designing and Building It: Design, Construction, Technology and Engineering
Compliance: Legal, Regulatory and Statutory Frameworks and Processes
Knowledge Level: General Awareness
Request your washroom CPD and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.