Counter Top Vanity Unit
Smart and hardwearing, our counter top vanity units create depth and deliver additional space. Available with a solid surface top and integral basin for the sleekest of finishes.
Counter top vanities are the perfect specification for washrooms where the user requires more space on the vanity top for handbags or washbags, such as in a campsite washroom or changing room. Bushboard offer a wide range of counter top basins and taps to complement your counter top vanity unit. Specify your counter top vanity as a Ready Plumbed Module™, Ezeevanity™ or Panel Only vanity.
Product Code: Counter_Top_Vanity_1
- Bed Heights: Adult: 800mm, Junior: 750mm, Infant: 675mm, Nursery: 600mm
- HPL Dimensions: Bed depth: 555mm
- HPL Dimensions: Downstand: 300mm
- HPL Dimensions: Upstand (optional): 75mm
- SGL Dimensions: Bed depth: 555mm
- SGL Dimensions: Downstand: 115mm
- SGL Dimensions: Upstand (optional): 115mm
- Solid Surface Dimensions: Bed depth: 555mm
- Solid Surface Dimensions: Downstand: 100mm
- Solid Surface Dimensions: Upstand (optional): 75mm
36 Laminate Colours
10 Solid Surface Options
Perfect for more intense usage, High Pressure Laminate (HPL) provides a versatile solution for all forms of washrooms.
Washrooms often require materials which can withstand heavy usage. Bushboard recommends Solid Grade Laminate (SGL) for unrivalled strength and durability, particularly in wet areas.
Solid Surface is manufactured from an advanced composition of minerals and acrylic polymer that delivers a seamless finish to vanity tops and is exceptionally hardwearing.
Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC) is a moisture-resistant material perfect for medium-to-light use in dry areas.