Our Trust System is a post-formed healthcare IPS unit. The boxed out unit is a totally seamless design that incorporates two hinged, lockable access hatches with neoprene hygiene seals. The post-formed Trust System meets stringent healthcare regulatory demands for an ‘Impervious, smooth and seamless’ finish.
The post-formed healthcare IPS unit is fitted quickly using toggles to click simply into provided wall channels, it also uses tie back rods for added strength. Bushboard healthcare boxed out units are available fully pre-plumbed and tested, making them quick and easy to install and totally compliant with HBN 00-10 Part C.
1. Trust box system Factory assembled, seamless wrap around box fabricated from solid grade laminate with a post-formed, laminate face. Impact resistant and 100% impervious to liquids. Variable depth to accommodate service requirements.
2. Aluminium channel Aluminium full length channels fix the box securely to the wall for quick and easy installation.
3. Tie backs Threaded rod tie back system for extra, secure mounting.
4. Access hatch Wide access hatches to services behind. Easy to clean surface and lockable with suited keys for security.
5. Hatch rebate Rebated hatch doors means when closed a flush-fronted, seamless box out unit is achieved.
6. Hinges 160 degree opening hinge for easy access to services within the healthcare IPS unit.
7. Neoprene seal Neoprene hygiene seal around door hatch to promote infection control.
8. Brassware WRAS compliant brassware specifically chosen to meet the requirements of HBN 00-10. Units are tested for leakage in a controlled factory environment prior to delivery, ensuring no disruption on site.
9. Sanitaryware to suit specification A dedicated range of HBN compliant sanitaryware carefully selected to meet the requirements of HBN 00-10.